Glue Casuals - Rundle Mall
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand with over 33 brands and 35 online platforms!
Part of the Accent Portfolio of brands, Glue Store is the original ‘House of Brands’ premium retailer. We exist to deliver on-trend clothing, shoes and accessories from an aspirational brand assortment that empowers individuals to be fashion leaders and live their lifestyle. We do this by curating the ultimate edit of global street, fashion and sports culture and brands designed to fire up and inspire individual style. Which means more styles for you to create your you. Mix, match, or blend – the choice is yours. The style is yours. The style is you.
About the Roles:
We’re looking for engaging and enthusiastic team members to join our Glue Store teams during the holiday season who will provide excellent customer service in stores and sell our premium products!
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Always making our customers our priority
- Being there for our customers and giving them 100% of our attention
- Taking a fun & creative approach to selling
- Building friendships with our customers
- Ensuring our customers look and feel their best
- Going above and beyond for our customers
- Making our customers day, whether they buy or not
- Assisting Customers with queries, processing sales, returns and gift vouchers
- Assisting your Department Managers and share your product knowledge with Customers
- Escalating any customer complaints to management
- Thrives on smashing their KPI’s
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from November to Mid-January 2022– specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage, and social distancing procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our communities.
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
- Job family Sales Assistant
- Job function Retail - Store
- Pay type Hourly
- 31-39 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia