Hype DC Store Manager - Toowoomba
Hype DC is Accent Group's premium, limited and exclusive sneaker retailer. With almost 25 years as one of Australia’s leading premium sneaker destinations, Hype DC continues to deliver a curated world class assortment of sneakers to our customers.
Here at Hype DC, we are obsessed and committed to our people, our team and our customers are at the heart of what we do. As a key sneaker destination, we strive to deliver memorable experiences, a high-performance culture and operational excellence.
We are looking for a business leader to join our retail store leadership team at Hype DC Toowoomba Store.
As the Store Manager you will play a critical role delivering and executing the brand vision, establishing a high-performance culture within your store, creating memorable experiences for our customers and achieving operational excellence.
Being a business leader at Hype DC you work collaboratively with your Area Manager to deliver a people first culture within your store, maximise sales growth in the business you run and all whilst accelerating your personal career growth in a leadership role.
The role & responsibilities:
- Passionate about creating a WORLD CLASS team and a MAGICAL VIBE within their store
- Running a multimillion dollar store you will be required to drive our financial sales goals and metrics.
- Delivering on the brand vison and strategy
- Ensure that our customer is at the core of our everyday business decisions, and we provide MEMORABLE experiences 100% of the time
- Create a people first culture and environment by empowering and developing talent within your team
- Provide coaching, support, and feedback to drive results
- Recruitment selection and onboarding of all new team within your store
- Deliver a seamless omni-channel experience to our consumer in-store through preparation of online orders
- Ensure your store shows up as best in class through Visual Merchandising excellence
- Ensure our stores are not only a FUN but safe place for our customers and team
Benefits & Culture:
- Hype DC is committed to developing and nurturing business leaders. As a store manager you will have access to career training opportunities through our monthly Leaders Workshops and eligibility to enrol in AG-UNI. (national accredited certification)
- We offer a Future Leaders program which is designed to prepare store managers for Multi-site / Area Management roles. Training includes how to conduct a store visits, managing wages, P&L contribution report, recruitment, people management, etc.
- Attend the Hype Sessions National conference & the inaugural Hype Globes awards night which recognises high-performing team and talent within our brand
- We empower our team and as our biggest brand ambassadors we provide opportunities to be involved in marketing campaigns, content creation & social media promotional activity
- Free sneaker giveaways to leadership team yearly- no further explanation required here right?
- Tuesday to Saturday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Generous bonus and incentive scheme
- Access to our ‘Employee Benefits’ program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Dr. Martens, Vans & many more
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a team player who is on the hunt for excellence across Sales, Operations, & Loss Prevention
- Have experience and authentic passion for delivering best in class memorable
- Be a coach who can motivate, inspire, and level up a large team of brand ambassadors.
- Retail Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be a motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Experience in effectively managing rosters and achieving wage control
- Job family Store Manager
- Job function Retail - Store
- Pay type Salary
- Employment indicator GRIA Level 6 (AUS)
- Grand Central Shopping Centre Cnr Margaret &, Dent St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350, Australia