NZ Hype DC Sales Assistant - Expression of Interest
Hype DC is Accent Group's premium, limited and exclusive sneaker retailer. With almost 25 years as one of Australia’s leading premium sneaker destinations, Hype DC continues to deliver a curated world class assortment of sneakers to our customers.
Here at Hype DC, we are obsessed and committed to our people, our team and our customers are at the heart of what we do. As a key sneaker destination, we strive to deliver memorable experiences, a high-performance culture and operational excellence.
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand. With over 800 stores, 34 brands and over 30+ online platforms. Our brands include Glue, Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Timberland, Stylerunner, Hoka, UGG, Saucony, & Nude Lucy!
We are looking for passionate and driven retailers to join our team. You will support the Management team in driving sales, operational excellence and play an integral part in the store’s success.
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes Employee Assistance Program, discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive on going training and support
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Demonstrated customer service experience (Retail, hospitality, supermarket retail)
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Full availability including late night trade and weekends
Please note this is an expression of interest and we will be in contact when an opportunity for your selected location and brand becomes available
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.
- Job family Sales Assistant
- Pay type Hourly
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Hamilton, New Zealand
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- Tauranga, New Zealand
- Wellington 6011, New Zealand