Functions & Events Team Leader
Caloundra RSL Services Club is seeking a Full Time Functions Team Leader to support our growing functions department. Are you an energetic self-starter with excellent communication skills? Are you a natural leader who enjoys mentoring and developing team members? Do you enjoy multi tasking, problem solving & driving a positive workplace culture?
Look no further…
Our venue is located in the heart of Caloundra, featuring premium event spaces, high quality meals with a focus on freshly sourced produce and a variety of entertainment options.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate with weekend and public holiday penalties.
- Half price gym membership for yourself and a family member with no lock in contract & a complementary personal training session every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Complementary barista coffee & soft drink
- Free parking
- Participation in our employee recognition and rewards program
- A robust on boarding process
- Ongoing training & growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a great team of hospitality professionals
Coordinate the smooth entertainment, function or event running with the function liaison according to the function run sheet and attend to specific issues or requirements as they arise.
Supervise and manage the performance of the Clubs function & events employees for the duration of the function
- Lead by example through superior customer service, positive & effective communication & productivity.
- Work well under pressure with the ability to multi task.
Do you have
- Previous operational experience supervising functions and events
- Meticulous eye for detail and physical ability for event setup and pack down
- A can-do attitude with an ability to problem-solve on the run
- Previous food and beverage experience in a similar environment
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Sound knowledge and experience in hospitality
- Leadership & management experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
Caloundra RSL Services Club Inc is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Pay type Hourly
- Job start date Monday, 11 December 2023
- 19 West Terrace, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia