Catering - Team Leader
19 West Terrace, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
Tuesday, 28 November 2023
Caloundra RSL Services Club is seeking a Full Time Front of House Team Leader to oversee catering operations of our two dining outlets, Viva Restaurant and Ish Cafe.
Our venue is located in the heart of Caloundra and features premium event spaces, high quality meals with a focus on freshly sourced produce and a variety of entertainment options.
What we offer:
- Complementary barista made coffee and soft drink
- Half price gym membership for yourself and a family member with no lock in contract & a complementary personal training session every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Free parking
- Participation in our employee recognition and rewards program
- A robust on boarding process
- Ongoing training & growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a great team of hospitality professionals
- Reporting to the Duty Managers, this role will oversee the floor operations of our Restaurants and Cafes.
- Working with the Duty Managers to provide leadership and coaching to all front of house service staff
- Achieve high levels of customer service and manage customer relations to encourage return business
- Leading and effectively communicating with a team of staff
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of hospitality operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- A team player attitude with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work a flexible roster including nights and weekend shifts
- RSA qualifications
Caloundra RSL Services Club Inc is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Job start date
Monday, 11 December 2023
This posting is inactive.