Cleaner & Trolley Collection Casual - Chirnside Park, VIC
City are looking for dedicated Cleaner and Trolley Collection to work with one of Australia's most loved retailers Kmart and Target
Your key responsibilities include:
- Carry out assigned cleaning work as per the work schedule to a high standard
- Clean floors, staff room/kitchen, toilets, and offices
- Operating cleaning machinery (training provided)
- Maintain all chemicals and equipment
- Collect trolleys from inside and outside the store - in all weather conditions
- Adhere to all City Health and Safety (Think Safe) policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Own a smart phone - essential
- Obtain a current driver’s licence and car (desirable)
- Australian working rights
- Willing to complete a police check
- Morning and Afternoon shifts available
What is in it for you?
- Secure and stable ongoing work
- Comprehensive induction with on-the-job training
- Competitive hourly rates paid in accordance with City’s EBA & Awards
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Hourly
- Chirnside Park VIC 3116, Australia