As a self-managed, motivated, and highly skilled Refrigeration / HVAC Technician, you will work with a friendly dedicated team working on state-of-the-art equipment at Coles sites. You will be responsible for ensuring your sites are maintained and operated at the highest level and will have a strong focus on optimum performance, efficiency, and up time.
Your cluster will include Dandenong, Hallam and Rowville.
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful, and sustainable outcomes on time and on budget for our partner – Coles Group.
A global company of more than 13,000 staff, City FM Australia has strengthened our partnerships working closely with Coles Group offering proactive maintenance programs, energy management and turnkey engineering solutions. This has enabled us to grow our business over the years strengthening our stake in the market.
With a strong focus, and working at the forefront of advanced refrigeration technologies, City has been working in partnership to help Coles Group earn the competitive edge within their stores. This is done by having a strong focus on our people, we work together as one team to get the job done!
Using advanced CO2 transcritical refrigeration plants and the latest control platforms. City has a strong focus on development and training of our staff. We ensure they have all the best available resources as needed because at City we value our people who are at the Soul of our City.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team you will manage your group of stores in a proactive way to achieve results on multiple high-end state of the art refrigeration sites.
- Conduct frequent Planned Preventative Maintenance so that critical breakdown issues do not occur.
- Participate in a call-out roster supporting your team to achieve the best results for our partner.
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Provide reactive repairs and maintenance services to all our partners within the Coles Group.
- Work within self-managed team/clusters and have ownership over your allocated set of stores.
What is expected to be considered for this role:
It is expected that you will be a passionate highly skilled technician prepared to go the extra mile for our partners stores, providing a strong customer satisfaction.
To be successful for this role you should have:
- Practical experience in commercial refrigeration and HVAC in a supermarket environment
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Restricted Electrical License
- Current Driver’s License
- Strong understanding in refrigeration and HVAC concepts and control technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focuses
- A good level of computer literacy
To better strengthen your position is would be highly advantageous to have:
- Scissor/ Elevate Work Platform licence
- An understanding of CO2 systems
- An understanding of refrigeration controls; Emerson, Danfoss and Alerton
Why you will want to work for our team:
In addition to the opportunity to work with City one of the largest facilities management companies in the world you will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Self-managed flexible work arrangements within a friendly team
- An exciting and secure career – our fast-growing partnerships are growing from strength to strength.
- An opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled and renowned facilities and engineering teams
- If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Salary
- Employment indicator Apprenticeship
- Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
- Hallam VIC 3803, Australia
- Rowville VIC 3178, Australia