HVAC Program Coordinator
City FM Australia provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions which ensure safe, compliant, successful and sustainable outcomes on time and within budget for our partner Coles.
Reporting to the Asset Management team this position requires a proactive, motivated professional to take responsibility for the coordination of the HVAC life cycle asset management program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate negotiations between all stakeholders on projects that form as part of the HVAC strategy.
- Coordinate tasks ensuring contractual deadlines are met.
- Ensure communication and formal reports of project lifecycle program is managed with regular meetings.
- Develop and manage documentation of project calendars, tracking system, and procurement of capital equipment.
- Identify and report risks to program.
- Track and report on CO2 emission reductions.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Building services/HVAC engineering - Essential
- 3+ years of experience in FM or project delivery roles - Desirable
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP (or similar system) – Essential.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills.
- Strong work ethic and initiative with capability of multi-tasking
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Free onsite parking when in office
- Career progression within a growing FM organisation
- Work within a dynamic and supportive team
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to apply.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Salary
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia