Category Manager - Facilities Management Services
City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners.
The Category Manager – Facilities Management Services role provides procurement services with a primary focus on establishing and implementing category strategies for commercial service-related contracts for City.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tender preparation and evaluation, financial analysis, contract preparation, contract negotiation, and ongoing performance monitoring and general supplier relationship management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development, implementation and ongoing management of the company’s commercial service-related contracts strategy.
- Manage the Contract lifecycle; including all activities relating primarily to contracts for equipment maintenance.
- Analyse the Groups spend by category, supplier & business unit, identify the opportunities and deliver best practice focused on cost, quality and service level agreements.
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers and stakeholders to achieve best outcome.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure performance standards are maintained.
- Prepare scope of contract including request for tender documentation.
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
- Degree qualified in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Procurement/Supply Chain - Highly regarded.
- Previous experience in Facilities Management or similar business - Highly regarded.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience of contracts management with an emphasis on equipment maintenance – Highly Regarded.
- Managing End-to-End Sourcing Process – Essential.
- Verified written skills, including tender documentation, service level agreements, commercial contracts, analytical reports, status reports to senior management, etc. – Essential.
- Proven verbal communication skills including consultation & difficult negotiation with suppliers, 3rd parties, vendors, etc. – Essential.
- Attested experience in preparing scope documentation, tenders, vendor relationships and contracts management – Essential.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare concise, accurate, well-supported reports for decision-making purposes – Essential.
Our successful candidate SHOULD
- Be able to manage a range of tasks and multi-task efficiently.
- Possess strong organisational skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Be able to demonstrate financial modelling and risk evaluation skills.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive salary and free on-site parking.
- Supportive and encouraging team.
- Growing FM organisation with career prospects.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Salary
- 10 Nexus Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia