City Integrated Maintenance Services provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners –
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a motivated, accomplished trades professional, the opportunity to proactively self-manage several sites within the retail sector.
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partner
- Work without supervision to proactively anticipate and resolve issues
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Be conversant with OHS guidelines and experienced in the maintenance of safe workplaces
- Work within self-managed teams
- Proven work experience in a similar/related industry- Mandatory
- Trade qualification in Carpentry, or similar field – preferred
- Drivers Licence – Mandatory
- Carpentry Licence; Contractor Grade, Nominee Supervisor Grade or Site Supervisor Grade – Preferred
- CPR/LVR – Preferred
Why you will want to work for our team:
In addition to the opportunity to work with City one of the largest facilities management companies in the world you will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package and EBA
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work arrangements
- Self-managed daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Ongoing career growth opportunities, withing a growing esteemed Facilities Management Organisation
- An exciting and secure career – our fast-growing partnerships are growing from strength to strength.
- An opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled and renowned facilities and engineering teams.
- Fully maintained Work Vehicle with fuel card and all tools of trade supplied.
*The position requires the successful candidate to complete a pre-employment medical*
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City FM does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Salary
- Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia
- Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- Belrose NSW 2085, Australia
- Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- Eastgardens NSW 2036, Australia
- Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
- Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Warringah, NSW, Australia