Refrigeration/HVAC - Maintenance and Service Technician
City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners – Goodstart Early Learning.
Based in Greater Brisbane Region and reporting to the National Technical Manager this role offers a proactive, self-motivated HVAC trades professional the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of their own sites, whilst having the full support of our collaborative teams when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur.
- Participate in a call-out roster.
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships.
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners.
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores.
- Install and repair industrial and commercial air conditioning.
- Test-operating systems, checking mechanisms and making adjustments.
- Collaborate with internal support teams such as Safety, Engineering, BMS and State Maintenance Manager
- Maintain and promote safety.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Qualified Refrigeration & Air Conditioning technician - essential
- Refrigerant handling license - essential
- Superior fault-finding competencies.
- Current working with children’s check
- Driver's license
Why you will want to work for our team:
In addition to the opportunity to work with City one of the largest facilities management companies in the world you will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package and EBA
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work arrangements
- Self-managed daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Ongoing career growth opportunities, withing a growing esteemed Facilities Management Organisation
- An exciting and secure career – our fast-growing partnerships are growing from strength to strength.
- An opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled and renowned facilities and engineering teams.
- Fully maintained Work Vehicle with fuel card and all tools of trade supplied.
*The position requires the successful candidate to complete a pre-employment medical*
This role is based in the Greater Brisbane region including.
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City FM does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay type Salary
- Brisbane QLD, Australia