City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners - Coles.
Reporting to the Field Operations Supervisor, we are seeking a suitably experienced self-managing Retail Maintenance Electrician who can deliver sustainable maintenance services and ensure safe outcomes for our major Partner, The Coles Group.
Your cluster will include but not limited to Benalla and Wangaratta, as well as the Albury, Wodonga area during on call periods.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility for the delivery of repairs and maintenance services to our Partner.
- Respond to any reactive electrical maintenance work in a timely manner.
- Work without supervision to anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur proactively and flexibly.
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships with all key stakeholders.
- Be a part of a call - out roster.
- Provide repairs and maintenance services.
What is expected to be considered for this role:
It is expected that you will be a passionate highly skilled technician prepared to go the extra mile for our partners stores, providing a strong customer satisfaction.
To be successful for this role you should have:
- Prior commercial or retail experience working within dynamic teams across multiple sites or stores – Preferred.
- Trade qualified - Be and A-Grade Electrician with superior electrical competencies – Mandatory.
- Driver's licence – Mandatory.
- Cabling licence – Preferred.
- CPR/LVR – Preferred.
- Security provider licence – Preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focuses.
- A good level of computer literacy.
Why you will want to work for our team:
In addition to the opportunity to work with City one of the largest facilities management companies in the world you will also receive the following additional benefits:
- Highly competitive remuneration package and EBA
- Self-managed flexible work arrangements
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Ongoing career growth opportunities, withing a growing esteemed Facilities Management Organisation
- An exciting and secure career – our fast-growing partnerships are growing from strength to strength.
- An opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled and renowned facilities and engineering teams.
- If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
- Fully maintained Work Vehicle with fuel card and all tools of trade supplied.
*The position requires the successful candidate to conduct a pre-employment medical and a police check*
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
This posting is inactive.